About this item
- Package contents: 1 - camera coffee mug
- Authentic in every detail: your new camera coffee mug is an accurate replica of canon's popular ef 24-105mm f/4l is usm zoom lens, right down to the immovable switch. Perfect conversation starter
- A lens mug: outside, it's durable food-grade PVC, inside, it's high-grade stainless steel, all over, it's 100 percent safe and BPA-free, even the easy-open sipping lid is larger and sturdier
- Wondering what to get your favorite camera buffs? They'll love this novelty mug set. Great birthday, holiday, and graduation gift. Ideal for videographers, too
- Color: black, material: aluminum, shape: rectangle
Designed by a camera buff for camera buffs, your new coffee mug looks exactly like a canon ef 24-105mm f/4l is usm zoom lens. In fact, it's so authentic it even has immovable buttons (a very rare feature). You'll love toting this lightweight lens mug to shoot sets and other venues. It's an instant ice-breaker and conversation starter, so it's ideal for networking. Makes a great gift for any photographer or videographer. Sure to please even the pickiest camera fan. Why settle for cheaply made mugs? Your indie camera gear lens cup is built tough for years of enjoyment. Its durable outer shell comes in food-grade molded plastic, with rubberized focus and zoom rings. Its rustproof inner lining is high-grade stainless steel. While its large twist-off lid combines rugged steel with flexible, food-safe silicone. Designed to hold 13.5 fluid ounces (400 ml), it's weighted on the bottom to keep it from tipping over. Best of all, it's 100 percent safe, non-toxic, and BPA-free. Perfect for any beverage, hot or cold. No more messy spills. Your new camera-lens mug has a convenient top closure that allows spill-free sipping on the go. Simply slide it open to sip, then slide shut to seal securely. Ideal for traveling and commuting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.